Sunday, August 23, 2009

pintu

I found God on the corner of First and Amistad, Where the west was all but won
All alone smoking his last cigarette, I said "Where you've been?", he said "Ask anything"
Where were you when everything was falling apart?, All my days were spent by the telephone
It never rang and all I needed was a call, It never came to the corner of First and Amistad
Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me, Lyin' on the floor, surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late, You found me, You found me

In the end everyone ends up alone... Who I am, who I'm not, who I wanna be
-You found me, The Fray-

Tuhan..dalam raguku, dalam gelapku, dalam kecewaku...
aku meminta sekadar setitik pelita, secelah gerbang, sejejak jalan..
Tuhan..dalam bahagiaku, dalam silauku..
aku meminta sekadar segaris batas, sekeping kesadaran..

2 comments:

Syiddat said...

Semoga Tuhan Mengabulkan.
Amiyn Ya Rabbal 'Alamiyn.

lee said...

jiahhhh,,
kayanya despertae ajah d
hehe